Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serves: Makes 1 portion
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian (vegan if the butter and cheese is removed
1. Reheat oven to 180Cº.
2. Snap off the woody dry ends of the asparagus. then line them all up on your chopping board and slice through the rest at the same length.
3. Blanche the Asparagus for 10 secondsin salted water, drain and refresh in cold water.
4. Toss the asparagus in butter garlic ,salt and pepper.
5. Arrange the asparagus on baking tray.
6. Sprinkle with herb mixed cheese.
7. Place in oven until cheese is golden brown and serve.
There are no reviews yet.