- Peel and cut the pumpkin into rectangle shape.
- Brush with honey, Salt, Pepper
- Place in pan with half – filled vegetable stock
- Cook in oven until soft.
- Sauté onion , garlic and ginger and chopped pumpkin in vegetable oil.
- Add veg stock and cook for 20 min
- Puree and pass through fine sieve
PUMPKIN SKIN ROSETTES
- Place pumpkin skin, honey, star Anis, soysauce, salt, pepper and veg stock in a pan.
- Cook until soft
- Roll into rosettes
- Peel and Cut the pumpkin into juliennes, deep fry until golden brown
- Toss into sea salt
PUMPKIN SEED IN SALTED CARAMEL
- Pan roast the pumpkin seeds
- Cook the sugar to caramel stage add salt ,nutmeg and pumpkin seeds
- Pour onto grease proof tray