- Fllet the fish , keep one fillet aside for grilling.
- Skin the second fillet . place the skin between the greaseproof paper, sprinkled with salt and bake in oven 180c until crisp.
- Blend the second fillet ,Fold in cream, dill, egg white and seasoning.
- Blanche asparagus and shaved zucchini .
- Make onion jam by caramelising slice onion with brown sugar, balsamic vinegar,star Anis and seasoning.
- Roll fish mousse, onion jam and blanched asparagus into shaved zucchini.
- Wrap into clingfilm than foiled and poach until cook.
- Make saffron butter sauce by reducing lemon juice with saffron whip in soft butter and season.
- Grill fish fillet and season.
- Serve grilled fish fillet ,place fish roulade on top surrounded by saffron butter sauce, garnished with crispy fish skin.