Warm Couscous Salad
100g Couscous, 150ml Vegetable Stock, 50 grams Butter, Few threads Saffron, 1/2 Pomegranate, 50 grams Papaw Diced, 50 grams Celery, ½ Avocado Fanned, ½ cup Spring Onion,½ cup Corn Kernels,½ cup Red Capsicum, ½ cup Green Capsicum, ½ cup Olive Oil, 50ml Balsamic Vinegar, 50ml Salt, To taste Black Pepper, To taste Fresh coriander ½ bunch.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serves: Makes 10 portion
Dietary Notes: Vegan
- Bring vegetable stock to boil add butter , saffron, salt and Pepper.
- Add couscous, bring to boil, cover and leave off the heat for 10 minutes.
- Make dressing mixing olive oil, Balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Add all vegetables
- Gently saprarate warm couscous by fork.
- Carefully fold warm couscous into vegetable and dressing.
- Garnish with fanned avocado and fresh coriander and serve