Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls
6 Rice paper sheets,12 Mint / coriander leaves, 12 no Prawns ,half sliced lengthways, ¼ no Red capsicum, julienne, ¼ no Carrot julienne,
1no spring onions, 40ml sweet chilli sauce, 1tbl spoon lime juice
- Fill a shallow dish with warm water. Dip a rice paper sheet in water. Drain and place on a clean surface.
- Arrange 2 prawn halves, 1 mint leaf, 1 piece capsicum, 1 piece spring onion and some of the noodles in the centre of the rice paper sheet.
- Fold the bottom half of wrapper over filling. Fold the sides over, then roll to enclose.
- Place on a large tray. Repeat with remaining rice paper sheets, prawn, mint, capsicum, spring onion and noodles, placing the rolls slightly apart on the tray to prevent sticking.
- Combine the sweet chilli sauce and lime juice in a small bowl. Serve the rice paper rolls with the dipping sauce and extra mint.