How to Cook Pumpkin 5 ways
PUMKIN FONDANTS:- 200gm Pumpkin, 20ml Honey, 100ml Vegetable stock, Salt, Pepper
PUMPKIN MOUSSE:- 0gm Onion, 1clove Garlic, 10gm Ginger, 150gm Pumpkin, To Taste Salt, White pepper, 100ml Vegetable Stock.
PUMPKIN SKIN ROSETTES:- 6 strips 2 no Pumpkin Skins, 50ml Star Anis, To taste Honey, To taste Salt, Pepper, 50ml Vegetable stock.
pumpkin chips:- 100 gm Pumpkin Julienne,200ml Vegetable oil.
pumpkin seed in salted caramel: 250 gm Sugar , 20gm Salt, 50gm Pumpkin seeds.
- Peel and cut the pumpkin into rectangle shape.
- Brush with honey, Salt, Pepper
- Place in pan with half – filled vegetable stock
- Cook in oven until soft.
- Sauté onion , garlic and ginger and chopped pumpkin in vegetable oil.
- Add veg stock and cook for 20 min
- Puree and pass through fine sieve
PUMPKIN SKIN ROSETTES
- Place pumpkin skin, honey, star Anis, soysauce, salt, pepper and veg stock in a pan.
- Cook until soft
- Roll into rosettes
- Peel and Cut the pumpkin into juliennes, deep fry until golden brown
- Toss into sea salt
PUMPKIN SEED IN SALTED CARAMEL
- Pan roast the pumpkin seeds
- Cook the sugar to caramel stage add salt ,nutmeg and pumpkin seeds
- Pour onto grease proof tray